Accueil Savoie Handicap, is a recognized association of public utility, governed by the law of 1901. Its initial vocation was to welcome and care for people suffering from tuberculosis. It accompanies children, adolescents and adults with disabilities in their life projects thanks to structures and services adapted to different situations.
For nearly a century, the establishments and services of our association have known how to adapt to the changing expectations and needs of people with disabilities. All of the systems developed today are the result of the commitment of our active forces, made up of our professionals, administrators, partners and the participation of users and their carers.
Our expertise at the service of populations is recognised in our health territory as well as at the regional level, within the framework of our respite activity for children with rare or complex disabilities. This expertise requires both a permanent search for improvement in the quality of our services and a constant innovation approach to project ourselves into new development perspectives.
Our values, our missions
- Providing benefits in the fields of care, autonomy, and social participation
- Ensuring proper treatment and combating abuse
- Going beyond by offering a range of sports, cultural and artistic activities to children, adolescents and accompanied adults.
- Working towards continuous quality improvement
- Make our expertise available at departmental, regional and national level
- Innovating in all the fields of our accompaniments
- Develop links with partners in the territory in a logic of complementarity
261 impasse de la Doria
73230 Saint Alban Leysse